Hearty chicken tenders with flakey, golden brown breading.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 82
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 59g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 8 Chicken Tenders
- 1 cup Eggs, whipped
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 8 slices White Bread (or any bread)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Lawry’s Seasoning salt
- Place bread in to a food processor and blend until powdery. Combine with flour and all seasonings. Place in a shallow pan.
- Whip together eggs and buttermilk and place in a separate shallow pan
- Dip chicken tenders first in egg/buttermilk mixture, then coat each tender with breading mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree for approximately 20 minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Springdale Preparatory School https://springdaleps.org/