A cajun favorite.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 68
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 39g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 6ea 21-25 Shrimp Peeled and Deveined
- 6 Eggs, whipped
- ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 T Cajun Seasoning
- ½ Cup Mayonaisse
- 1 T Capers chopped
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 1 t Taragon chopped
- 2 t Parsley chopped
- 1 t Green Onion chopped
- 1 t Hot sauce
- Shredded Lettuce and Sliced Tomato to taste
- Combine all ingredients for Remoulade sauce in bowl
- Soak shrimp in egg, shake excess, then coat in flour and Cajun seasoning mix.
- Heat an inch of canola or vegetable oil in a sauté pan until it reaches a constant temp of 350 degrees
- Fry shrimp in oil for approximately 2 minutes until golden brown
- Add Shrimp, sauce, lettuce and tomato to hoagie roll and enjoy.
Springdale Preparatory School https://springdaleps.org/